In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

January 22, 2010

Setting Sail


[A ship I found and don't know where from. I'm sorry. No wait, it's from a chocolatier featured on The Selby.]

Does anyone else need a spontaneous vacation? I do. Was just talking to a friend about how one day 7 years ago I said Hey I'm coming down to visit you this weekend and flew down to San Diego for a few nights. That was fun. I'd like to do something like that again soon. It's good for the soul.

Feel free to give Beach House's Teen Dream a listen. Who knows, maybe we'll be listening together. I'm going to be playing this music all weekend to keep me company as I plan to stay cooped up all weekend. Warm, blanketed, and sleeping.

http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=122216618&m=122224101

Happy weekend, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. hello


    Just saying hello while I read through the posts


    hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

    ReplyDelete

Hello