In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

January 19, 2010

A Crafty Weekend



Yesterday's weather forecast was doomed to begin with, but it turned out to be a great day. My sister and mom came from Davis to visit my other sister and I in the Bay Area. They saw where we live and we drove around the neighborhood. Tomatina for lunch, and back to my house for an afternoon of crafting. We have plans to open up an Etsy store soon, and today was our first day of brainstorming together. My mom was super happy; you can tell by the WPMs coming out of her mouth. Non-stop talking! Enjoy the photos; the last few are of what we had made by the end of the day.

PS) See if you can find the rainbow that came out!



3 comments:

Hello