In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

September 2, 2009

Confessions

...I have a celebrity crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I won't embarrass myself and tell you that I feel like I've met him before, or that I dreamt of him last night. That would just be too much information. I will say that he says some really intelligent sh*t ("Acting is hard to talk about.. if you could talk about it so easily you wouldn't have to... act.", "The future of movies isn't in Hollywood, and that's good news; I've got so many ideas on how to make movie theatres better...") and his smile is probably in the top 3 charm-til-ya-melt smiles I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello