In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

March 5, 2009

The New Home!

I love this place. It's small but it's cute. Please ignore the clutter; these photos were taken midst-arranging because I had to take advantage of the momentary sunshine that afternoon. After the photoshoot I spent the day listening to the rain fall off the roof while putting things in their new places and moving them again. It was a therapeutic afternoon. Keep posted for before/after shots as I start decorating the new apartment!



Very special thanks to Jason, Mica, James and Japheth for taking time and strength out of their Saturday to help me out. It means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello