In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

October 1, 2011

Our Wedding

All photos by Peter McCollough



It's been nearly a month since these photos were taken, and still I find new things to love about that day as it unfolded in amazing ways that I never could have planned. The foyer setup, the banquet tables, the flower arrangements, the lighting, the music, the hors d'ouvres, the bathtub, the candles, the giant wreath, everyone's outfits, and silly faces in the photobooth, the Sapporo keg, the slideshow, the mountain setting...the past 9 months came together in reality for me and I'm still pinching myself to wake up.

I consider myself to be overly critical but I can honestly say that because of our family and friends, every detail of our wedding day was taken care of and nothing could have possibly gone wrong. Jason and I married while surrounded by the powerful love of our dearest friends from near and far.

We. Were. Invincible.

Some people say, "It's just another day", and some people say "It's the happiest day of your life". I think I'll go with something in between. A monumental day. A culmination of all the love in our lives. A true celebration. All I know is that I am so happy to have these photos to look back upon on those rainy days, when I need a reminder of how just damn lucky we are. Thank you, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello