In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

December 30, 2009

Atelier




Am terribly in love with the brick wall red green combo. Someday, oh someday, I will have my own space for my own business for my own work. I will flow between this lovely space to my lovely home, and back again to this lovely space in the morning.

Every morning will start with drinking a cup of joe while gazing out the window. After a minute or two I will dive into an hour of email diligence, corresponding and sending quotes. The destiny of my day lies in lists, lists, and more lists. I'll take my lunch outside. I'll offer design services like branding, website consulting, illustration and installation commissions, copyrighting, photography and prop styling... I'll host events like book readings, exhibitions, crAfternoons, and dinner parties... my kitchen will always be full of take-home desserts for my interns and clients.

My business will thrive on collaboration and sensibility, quiet with honesty and strength. We'll know that word of mouth is the most intimate form of advertising. We'll believe in our work and our clients and our talent. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello