In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

July 20, 2009

Warmup Post

Arrrrrrrr! Yet another fantastic and busy weekend and I find myself back at work. There is definitely something wrong with this picture.

I found another great wedding inspiration blog called Green Wedding Shoes that had a post to a particularly unique wedding. It was nothing but funfunfun, from what I could tell from the photos. I won't repost pictures here because they aren't mine, but mainly because there are too many good ones and I want you to see for yourself.

Their first dance was to "How Lucky We Are" by Meiko (a new introduction for me to the sweetest voice I've ever heard) segued into a choreographed dance to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. [Your favorite song honey!] Their photo booth was live edited and thrown onto a projection during the reception -- how cool is that? And their engagement session was shot by the groom himself, conveniently a photographer by trade. Gush. I also loved the location of their wedding was arranged against a Woolly Pocket wall garden that is all over the internets nowadays and I can't wait to get my hands on one for my own living space. Every detail I've mentioned here are details I want to and plan to steal for my own wedding.

For those of you who just don't give a toot about anything I just wrote, here's a photo of my new glasses. What do you think: In or out?




I do actually have some photographic evidence of my weekend, coming soon I hope. They'll include paparazzi shots of the Renegade Craft Fair at Fort Mason, some shots on the road, interior shots of a birthday barbeque and then a couple randoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello