In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

May 6, 2009

My Photo, Selected!


For the sixth edition Schmap San Francisco Guide. Never heard of it before, but it looks cool! Thank you Internet Lord for search engine optimization and tags for allowing them to find me on flickr!

I took this photo a few years back when I was traveling between Davis and San Francisco a lot to visit my then-boyfriend who went to the California Culinary Academy right around the corner from this photo. That was an adventurous time in my life, when I dropped out of college for a quarter for some reason that I'll have to refer to my journal archive to remember. I still don't know if my parents ever knew...

2 comments:

Hello