In Between Designs has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit http://milanshimonolee.com and update your bookmarks.

April 6, 2009

Jessica Hische: Hand Lettering and Illustration


I am feeling very inspired this morning. First day back from a magical 5-day vacation to the island of Oahu (photos to come), I am back at work and motivated to design.

First item of duty: catch up on my reading. Simplesong blogged about Jessica Hische and I immediately fell in awe of her style. Page after page I'd get wonderfully lost in her curvy letterforms, her pictoral landscapes and 1790's color schemes. I actually wrote her an email to ask how she does it. Surprised I'd not heard of her name before, I'm very eager to learn more about Jessica Hische (I keep wanting to type Hinsche) and her work. Maybe ask her to design my wedding invitations whenever that time may come.

[All screenshots from jhische.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello